Introducing the new iQ-400, StraPack's new semi-automatic strapping machine with dual tension mode. This allows for a wide variety of applications with just a flick of a switch. The standard iQ-400 has sturdy, steel legs. The iQ-400TC has the side and rear panels.
iQ-400 & iQ-400TC
- The iQ-400 is a durable and heavy-duty strapping machine designed to withstand various harsh environments.
- The iQ-400 is yet amazingly quiet to operate and well suited for office use also.
- The iQ-400 has less moving parts, which makes it easy to maintain and keeps the operation cost low.
- All electric parts are arranged in one side of the machine, enclosed in the cabinet, for easy maintenance and protection of crucial parts.
- The torque tension mode is suitable for stronger tension or to strap compressible packages, while the stroke tension mode is best for soft tension or quick operation.
- Width is 30-11/16 in.
- Height is 30-9/16 in.(with work guide)
- Depth is 22-7/16 in.
- Weight is 100 lbs.
- Table Height is 29-5/8 in.
- Minimum Package Size is W 3-7/8 X H 1-1/8 in.
- Joint is Heat seal polypropylene
- Strap Widths are 1/4,3/8,1/2 (5/8) in.
- Ships from Danville, IL
- The iQ-400 is normally in stock, please call for confirmation