The Dynamic 2100 is a lightweight hand tool that is designed for simple one-handed operation. Its two motors allow for better efficiency and prolonged lifespan. It also features an advanced battery technology that allows for over 300 cycles on a full charge, giving you the power you need to see the job through.
- Semi-automatic hand strapping tool for bricks, timber, tiles, bales, aluminium, steel and a wide range of general products
- Simple two-button operation
- Adjustable tension force & sealing time
- Battery charge indicator
- Strap Widths are 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 in.
- Tensioning Speed is 9 in. / second
- Strap tension is 146lbs - 675lbs.
- Weight is 9.5 lbs.
- Table Height is 29-5/8 in.
- Battery Life is 300 cycles / charge
- Joint is Friction weld / polypropylene & polyester
- Ships from Union City, CA
- The Dynamic 2100 running 5/8 in. strap is usually in stock at our location, contact us for confirmation.