Ideal when operating in moisture laden food processing environment such as meat, poultry and seafood. The stainless steel StraPack AQ-7M automatic strapping machine features a fully enclosed cabinet which protects the components from water and spray. The bottom cabinet on the AQ7 series is reinforced to provide extra protection making it ideal for harsh environment. The sealing head is side-mounted for maximum protection against moisture, salt water, oil and residue.
- Minimum of 30 cycles per minute (2.0 seconds per cycle) which is 15% faster than the previous model (SS-80MD). The AQ-7M provides the speed and dependability seafood and meat processors need in their packaging lines.
- Permanently lubricated mechanisms, side-seal design and a fully enclosed cabinet protect the machine from saltwater runoff, oil and dust.
- Tension is adjustable via a conveniently positioned dial. Consistent tensioning is provided by a tension arm system.
- Standard Specifications (Arch size 27" wide x 25" high)
- Width is 62-3/16 in.
- Height is 70-1/8 in.
- Depth is 24 in.
- Weight is 440 lbs.
- Table Height is 31-1/4 to 35-3/8 in.
- Minimum Package Size is 1-1/4 in. wide x 3-1/8 in. high
- Joint is Heat Seal Polypropylene
- Strap Widths are 1/4,3/8,1/2 in.
- Strap Tension is 154 lbs.
- Ships from Union City, CA